Darf man trocken Gelatine zum backen, mit in die USA nehmen?

1 Antwort

Kommt drauf an. Du musst es auf jedenfall deklarieren, und vor Ort wird entschieden ob du es einführen darfst oder nicht. Ich denke aber eher nicht.

"Many fresh, dried, and some canned meats and meat byproducts are prohibited entry into the United States from foreign countries because of the continuing threat of foot-and-mouth disease (FMD), bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, or mad cow disease), and other animal diseases. If meat from restricted countries is included as an ingredient in a product (e.g., beef broth), the product is usually prohibited"

Mehr Info findest du hier: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/clearing-cbp/bringing-agricultural-products-united-states

Was möchtest Du wissen?